Goals of service:
- Professional assessment of communicative abilities
- Set up appropriate treatment goals
- Enhance the communicative abilities of our clients
- Enhance the social and learning skills of our clients
Communication difficulties include:
- Articulation problems
- Receptive and expressive language delays
- Fluency disorders (stuttering)
- Voice problems
- Reading difficulties (dyslexia)
- Feeding and/or swallowing problems
- Social/pragmatic difficulties
Click here to view more details about our therapy services.
I’ve been queuing up for government subsidised special education service for a year. Thanks to Rainbow Project, my child can start occupational and speech training at early stage.
Since joining, my child had shown so many improvements, he’s able to speak many words and make eye contacts now.
Thank you Rainbow Project.
For inquiries or book a therapy session, please contact us at (852) 2548 7123 or email: email@example.com