We are dedicated to provide the most comprehensive learning and therapy services to children who are in need, it’s the Rainbow team who makes this happen.
Keith Lee (Project Director)
M.Ed. Special Education
Keith is the Project Director, School Principal and Head Teacher of Rainbow Project Learning Centre. Born and raised in Singapore, Keith speaks fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese. After graduating from Monash University in Australia with a Masters in Special Education, he started his career at Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS), one of the largest non-profit organisations serving the intellectually disabled in Singapore. He has extensive experience in special education services and over his 20 year teaching career, he has taught children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Down’s Syndrome and Dyslexia.
Kailey Citron (Lead Teacher, Early Intervention Programme)
Registered Teacher (Kindergarten/Primary)
Kailey graduated from McGill University in Montreal, Canada with a Bachelor of Education. Kailey has worked in both educational and recreational settings with children, teenagers, and adults with special needs. She has experience working with students with developmental disabilities as well as children with diverse learning differences. Kailey is very passionate about fostering a positive, safe, learning environment where students are able to access the support they need in order to grow as learners and as individuals. At Rainbow Project, Kailey is the lead teacher of the Early Intervention Program Classroom.
- Special Education 1
- American Sign Language 1a
- Medication and Pharmacology Certification
- Safe Management Certification
Steve Chan (Occupational Therapist)
M.Sc. Occupational Therapy (Part 1)
Steve is a graduate of University of Western Ontario, Canada and has been an registered Occupational Therapist for many years.
Before joining Rainbow Project in 2013, he worked in Quality Therapy and Education Centre as well as Links Children Development Centre where he has helped many children with special needs, such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), developmental delay, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and other children with specific learning difficulties.
At Rainbow Project, not only does Steve customises therapy contents for each student and child from low income families, but also gives professional advice to parents on managing children’s aggressive behaviour and social skills.
- Completed the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists (CAOT) Certification Examination
- Certified in Sensory Integration and Therapeutic Listening in Vital Links
- Completed the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test (Level 3)
- HKOTA Certified Therapist for Copying Speed Test for Hong Kong Secondary Students
- Registered Occupational Therapist Part I, and have a valid practicing certification issued by the Occupational Therapists Board, Hong Kong
- Registrant of the Hong Kong Occupational Therapy Association
Winnie Leung (Speech Therapist)
B.Sc. Speech and Hearing Science
Winnie received her Bachelor Degree of B.Sc. (Hons) Speech & Hearing Sciences from the University of Hong Kong. She has a strong interest in helping children who have difficulties in speech, language, communication and swallowing. Prior joining the Rainbow Project, She has helped many children and adolescents from mainstream schools who are having Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), selective mutism, hearing impairment, cerebral palsy and/or dyslexia.
She joined Rainbow Project since 2016. She provides speech and language assessment and therapy to enhance and develop children’s social and communication skills by using variety of strategies, motivating materials and communication aids.
Cantonese, English, Mandarin
Member of The Hong Kong Association of Speech Therapists (HKAST)
- Qualified examiner of the Hong Kong Cantonese Oral Language Assessment Scale (HKCOLAS)
- Qualified examiner of the Hong Kong Cantonese Articulation Test (HKCAT)
- Examiner of Cantonese Spoken Word Recognition Test (CanSWORT)
- Trained in Picture Exchange Communication System(PECS)® Level 1 & 2
- Certified provider of More Than Words® – Hanen Program for Parents of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Certified provider of Beckman Oral Motor Assessment and Intervention
- Trained in Sara Rosenfeld-Johnson’s TalkTools Three-Part Treatment Plan for Oral-Placement Therapy Level 1