Our classes are small with an ideal teacher-to-student ratio of 1:2. Our teaching team comprises well-qualified and experienced teachers with special education training background and equipped with experience in teaching children with ASD.
One of the major advantages for having small class size is that each child is given a fair share of attention to ensure that each child’s needs are well attended to. We also tailor-make our classroom settings and teaching contents according to their age and specific needs. The classroom adopts the TEACCH (Treatment and Education of Autistic and Communication Handicapped Children) approach of teaching methodology as well as a multi-disciplinary team approach.
In keeping with the Rainbow model, our classes are characterised by:
- a favourable teacher-to-student ratio
- positive and supportive teaching methodologies
- autism specific curriculum
- individualised programme for each child
- opportunities for integration according to the children’s needs
- regularly scheduled parent/teacher conferences
We have two types of of classes:
- Rainbow Project Early Intervention Programme (EIP) – maximum 4 children per class aged 3-6 (Click here for more details)
- Rainbow Project Primary Class – maximum 6 children per class aged 6-11 (Click here for more details)
I’ve been queuing up for government subsidised special education service for a year. Thanks to Rainbow Project, my child can start occupational and speech training at an early stage.
Since joining the therapy programme, my child had shown so much improvements, he’s now able to verbalize many words and make eye-contact now.
Thank you Rainbow Project.
Thanks to the generous support of our donors and supporters, financial subsidies are available for those who are in need. To apply, please fill in Application Form and return to:
Keith Lee (Project Director)
The Rainbow Project
G/F, Yuen Fai Court, 10 Sai Yuen Lane, Sai Ying Pun. Hong Kong
or call us at (852) 2548 7123 for any inquiries.