In our Learning Centre in Sai Ying Pun classes are small, with a maximum of seven students per class, and staffed with well-qualified and experienced special needs teachers. The character of our classrooms varies according to the needs and the age of the children, but the small groups ensure maximum exposure for your child. Both classrooms share a mutual core – a common curriculum, methodology (TEACCH) and team approach.
In keeping with the Rainbow model, the classes in our learning centre are characterized by:
- a favourable staff-to-child ratio
- positive and supportive teaching methodologies
- autism specific curriculum
- individualised programme for each child
- opportunities for integration according to the children’s needs
- regularly scheduled parent/teacher review meetings
We have two types of of classes:
- Rainbow Project Early Intervention Programme (EIP) has spaces for up to 5 children between Age 3-6 (Click here for more details)
- Rainbow Project Primary Class provides places for up to 7 children aged between 5 and 11 (Click here for more details)
I’ve been queuing up for government subsidised special education service for a year. Thanks to Rainbow Project, my child can start occupational and speech training at early stage.
Since joining, my child had shown so many improvements, he’s able to speak many words and make eye contacts now.
Thank you Rainbow Project.
Thanks to the generous support of our donors and supporters, financial subsidies are available for those who are in need. To apply, please fill in Application Form and return to:
Keith Lee (Project Director)
The Rainbow Project
G/F., Yuen Fai Court, 10 Sai Yuen Lane, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong
or call us at (852) 2548 7123 for any inquiries.