24th May, 2017
The Rainbow Summer program is specifically designed for pre-school and primary children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Although priority is given to children with ASD, but to promote inclusion we would like to encourage children with other special needs to join us. Siblings enjoy special discounted rate too! Children from mainstream schools are welcome too! The summer program will be operated in 2 main groups, the pre-school group for 3 to 6 years old and the primary group for 7 to 13 years old. The children will enjoy activities specially designed to match the children’s age and functioning level in both groups.
Rainbow summer program focuses mainly on play base activities and is designed with a balanced combination of outdoor activities and classroom based activities. We aim to enhance the children’s social interaction and communication skills through participating in the activities throughout the 3 weeks.
Here are a few examples:
- Music/Drama & Movement
- Art/Craft and Sensory Play
- Water Play (indoor inflatable for the pre-school kids / outdoor at the public pool for primary kids)
- Field trips to various places of interest (Lamma Island, Inspiration Lake, funzone, rock climbing, hiking at the peak (Peak tram ride), pizza making, beach, Disneyland, etc)
The program is specially designed and will be conducted by experienced and qualified teachers who have received training in teaching children with ASD. To ensure that your children are in safe hands at all times during outings and activities, volunteers will be joining us to support the teachers in conducting the activities. All volunteers will receive training and attend briefing to help them understand the needs of ASD children. Parents’ participation are welcomed too!
Summer School starts on Monday, 3rd July and ends on Friday, 21st July, a full 3 weeks. Start at 9.00am and finish at 12.00pm every day, Monday to Friday.
Parents are welcomed to enrol your child to join us for 1 week, 2 weeks or the full 3 weeks.
Fees (Includes entrance fees to swimming pool and selected places of interest except Disneyland)
Call us now on 2548 7123 to find out more or download the application form here.
Please do apply early and enjoy our Early Bird discount!
- [Latest update 7.Mar.2017]
An online form has been created for ticket registration, please click here.
20th February, 2017
In Conjunction with World Autism Awareness Day
“A Brighter Future for Children with Autism Charity Concert 2017”
Rainbow Project is proud to announce its first charity concert, “A Brighter Future for Children with Autism Charity Concert 2017” on 1st April, 2017 (Saturday) at the Sai Ying Pun Community Complex.
In conjunction with the World Autism Awareness Day, the aim of this charity concert is to raise public’s awareness on Autism Spectrum Disorder across local community and to raise funds to support Rainbow Project’s Low Income Subsidy Programme to allow families with children with Autism to receive occupational and speech therapies at Rainbow Project Learning Centre.
Details of “A Brighter Future for Children with Autism Charity Concert 2017” are as follows:
1st April, 2017 (Saturday)
5:30PM (4:30PM Reception with light refreshments provided)
Community Hall, Sai Ying Pun Community Complex (Address: 3/F, 2 High Street, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong)
$200 Children aged 3 to 12, local full-time students and elderly aged 65 or above
Remarks: Free seating
To obtain ticket(s):
- Complete your registration online: https://goo.gl/forms/jv1lfz7qd3UMvT4t1
Or complete reply slip in “ticketing information” and return to Rainbow Project by:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org / By fax: 2548 7200
- By mail: Rainbow Project Learning Centre (Address: G/F, Yuen Fai Court, 10 Sai Yuen Lane, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong)
For ticket payment:
Upon receiving your registration, we will contact you through email together with your registration summary; please complete payment through below:
- Online bank transfer (Please send bank receipt/transfer record upon completing your payment to email@example.com )
- Company name: Rainbow Project Company Limited
- Bank name: HSBC (Bank account: 848-445-847-838)
- Crossed cheque payable to Rainbow Project Company Limited to be sent to Rainbow Project Learning Centre (address: G/F, Yuen Fai Court, 10 Sai Yuen Lane, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong)
Ticket release/pick up:
We will deliver tickets to you by post within 3 working days upon receiving your payment. Alternatively, you could purchase and collect the ticket at Rainbow Project Learning Centre. (Polite Reminder: No tickets will be released without payment, and ticket sales are on a first come first served basis.) Unfortunately, as restricted by the lease terms, no tickets are available for sale at the venue on actual show date.
Terms and conditions:
1. One person per ticket. No admission for person below 3.
2. Tickets sold are not refundable nor exchangeable.
3. The performers reserve the rights to change programmes, schedules or seating arrangements.
4. Late comers are to be admitted only when there is a suitable break.
5. Smoking, eating or drinking is not allowed in the hall.
6. Unauthorised photography, audio and video recording are prohibited.
7. A ticket holder may be refused admission if any details on the ticket have been omitted or altered or if the ticket is damaged or defaced.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at 2548 7123 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We look forward to seeing you at our event!